Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Multi sets and more.....

Gotta love Chunky Nuggets!! Necklace is ready for pendant of your choice! Just let me know!
Smaller nugget necklace. Can make bracelet and earrings to match. Just contact me to let me know!

Chunky nuggets are fun! I can make bracelet to match. I love these new colors! Ready for that concho pendant with bling!


This multi set is ready for a concho or pendant of your choice! If you want one to go with just contact me and I can get you a price.



This is burgandy like the bigger necklace below. Sorry that the picture does not show clearly the color but it ready for that Texas A&M Bottle Cap! Necklace $12


This picture also does not show how crisp the green color is! It is perfect for a Clifton Cub bottle cap! Necklace with earrings $15


This black is very unique. Looks great on! Just waiting for the right concho or pendant of your choice. Can make bracelet and earrings to match. $25 for set


This picture does not do this necklace justice! The color is A&M Burgandy! Only necklace and just waiting for the right pendant! Necklace $17

This brown set is so much better in person. I really like it and they are bigger than chip beads!
Set with earrings $25

No comments: