Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More bottle caps!

Love these bottle caps! I think people are catching on to them too! I just received new beaded necklaces. I have pink, green and more black for the bottle caps! Just let me know if you are interested in them. I have a picture of one below with the Cub Paw necklace and bottle cap.

Also coming soon for some Waco area ladies.....Midway Panthers and McGregor Bulldogs! I should have ready in the next day or two. I will also take pictures of the Meridian and Robinson ones as well.

Thanks again for viewing my blog! Just email with any questions or special request!!

As requested....Here are the Cubs Track Bottle Caps! I also came up with this fun Peace, Love and Cubs bottle cap!! I thought it was just too cute! Let me know what you think of it!
Ofcourse Tori had to have Baylor!! How could I get Texas and Aggies before getting her Baylor! Oh no! What was I thinking?? hehehe Upon request how about them Raiders??

There are just a few others that I hadn't done before. Ofcourse there is a Little Sister one as well. The John Deere one's are girly and cute! I also have new Pink small beaded necklaces to put them on! Just let me know!

No comments: