Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New sets of Jewelry!!

Oh my! It's been way too long! Here are several sets of jewelry that I have made recently or have had. Check it out!

This Multi with dominoe has a pair of earrings as well. $20 for set
Mixed bead set with star concho......$20 for set....also has earrings

$17 for set and has earrings!



$15 for necklace!



$15 for necklace and can make earrings for it! **SOLD**



$22 for this set and has matching cross earrings for it. **SOLD**



$12 for this link necklace with cowhide zebra cross. One of my favorites!



Multi necklace and can make earrings to match! $15



Tigers Eye set for $17




$12 for this necklace and I can make earrings for it!


$15 for necklace and earrings.....needs pendant!





$15 for necklace and earrings! **SOLD**


$20 for set...no bracelet. **SOLD**



$20 for set and no bracelet.

$12 for necklace...can add bling to cross if you wanted.....



Lime green and hot pink! I love it! $15




New fall set! $17


Red nuggets with one turquoise nugget in the middle. I like this look! $15


Another new fall set! $15


New style! $20

No comments: