Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you!

First of all I would like to say Thank you! We had a great turn out and sorry I am writing weeks after the event! It has been a busy couple of weeks. I am sure everyone can say that about this time of year.
Thank you to everyone who came out that Saturday morning at the Civic Center. It was a great turn out and better than I had hoped. We had a steady stream of ladies come in and out all morning long! I hope to try it again and invite a few other vendors to the room with us! I think it would be fun. Just a thought and something to work on!

I am going to post pictures of some jewelry left over from the show and also some new stuff since then! Remember I can add a pendant to any necklace you see and like. You can refer to pictures with pendants and I can always check if I still have.

Also a few new bottle caps! Yes, they have still been a big seller! Let's get ready for baseball!!

No comments: